Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Date Posted||July 26, 2012|
Are you on the lookout for a great internship opportunity in the marketing department in one of Dubai’s coolest companies? If yes, then look no further!
dubizzle is looking for a bright, young mind to fill the ‘Social Media and Community Intern’ position which is the perfect mix of social media and non-digital and digital marketing.
You love everything social, are just a little bit nerdy, and want some great experience in social media professionally and personally. You’re not scared of getting your hands dirty and get things done on the ground, face to face and socially. And you’re a fun loving person and a little bit of a perfectionist – then you’re our guy/gal!
The right candidate will:
• manage an online community
• write content in English and Arabic
• get involved in online analytics and insights
• moderate and monitor our social media and digital marketing platforms
• get hands-on experience much like the ‘real world’ working environment
Apply if you have the following skills:
• fluency and excellent written and communication skills in Arabic and English is a must
• an understanding of social media and its communication techniques
• experience in running social media campaigns is not necessary, but is preferred
• the ability to handle negative feedback in a professional manner
• flexibility and readiness to learn daily is very important
• ready to educate yourself and work independently
• no qualms about getting your hands dirty
• the ability to play nicely with others
• a 5-star attitude ;)
dubizzle believes in development of people and their career advancement. We offer interesting work experience and great working conditions combined with creative environment in a young multicultural team. This opportunity will not only give you great experience to add to your CV, but can also be used to complete the internship hours needed to graduate.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, please click on apply online. We are looking to hire immediately so the sooner you get your CV in, the better!