Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Date Posted||August 15, 2012|
AlphaSights is a fast growing information services firm with international offices. Situated where the financial markets and the real economy intersect, we help a global client base that includes private equity firms, asset managers, consultancies and corporate strategists make better decisions, faster. We do so by connecting our clients with experienced industry practitioners bringing relevant insight and expertise to their decisions — on-demand, one-on-one, across all sectors, geographies and business functions. Founded in 2008, we have quickly grown from a start-up to a global operation filled with more than one hundred of the brightest minds in the industry.
As a Graduate Analyst, your role is to help investment analysts at some of the world’s leading investment firms get smart on complex and fast-moving investment opportunities in the Middle East. Starting from an initial client brief, you will independently research your clients’ targeted industries with a view to identifying, vetting and engaging the best-informed industry professionals who can provide actionable, ‘deal-moving’ insight. E-Commerce in Turkey today, Healthcare in the UAE tomorrow, Greek oil refineries the day after – you will take an investor’s perspective on multiple markets each week, build relationships with both clients and leading figures from industry, and maintain exceptional standards of professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
You will climb a steep learning curve which alongside running your own projects will include coaching and managing more junior team colleagues, as well as nurturing and growing your own client relationships. The firm’s rapid growth provides opportunities for talented and ambitious individuals to take our business into new geographies and client segments.
• Take comprehensive, well-informed client briefs
• Rapidly establish industry structures and key players
• Independently research, identify, qualify and engage well-positioned industry executives
• Manage projects end-to-end
• Manage client users and accounts
• Recruit, coach and manage junior colleagues
• Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
• High-level of academic achievement at school and university
• Exceptional verbal communication skills
• ‘Always on’, client-first mindset
• Confident, get-things-done mentality
• Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work-ethic
• Ability to take on multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
• Team player
• Fluency in Arabic and English is a necessity
• Highly competitive, including attractive success-based element
• Regular team activities and social events
• Collegial, fun, open-doors ‘start-up’ atmosphere
If you are ready to work for a fast-paced growth company where you can have measurable impact, get in touch with us. Please submit your CV and Covering Letter by clicking on apply online