Attention! This job posting is 70 days old and might be already filled.
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Company Name||Red Herald|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 14, 2011|
RedHerald.com is an e-commerce startup that is based in Dubai. We are looking for an outgoing and proactive Sales Executive to join our Business Development team. There will be a 3 month probationary period, followed by permanent employment if your job performance is satisfactory.
At Red Herald, expect a lot of professional freedom as well as an unstructured work environment. You will also get a unique opportunity to be part of a startup. If you love interacting with new people & want to be part of a young & dynamic startup please click apply now!
• A valid UAE residence visa
• Resident of Dubai (or willing to relocate to Dubai immediately)
• A valid UAE driver’s license and car
• Aggressively research, develop, and cultivate leads for Red Herald using a variety of online and offline sources
• Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
• Handle the whole sales process – from making initial contact (either face to face, over the phone or through email), presenting Red Herald’s business proposition, negotiating the contract and closing the deal.
• Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to a variety of potential partners
• Make a high volume of weekly sales visits to potential partners
• Maintain contact with current clients
• Collect feedback from clients to improve our services
• Must be comfortable with cold calling to generate leads
• Must be able to thrive & stay focused in an autonomous work environment with minimal supervision
• Must be proficient in MS Office
• Must be extremely fluent in written and oral English.
• Previous sales experience is a huge plus
• Strong presentation, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• 3 month probation: Basic Salary of AED 2,000 AED + Monthly fuel allowance of 300 AED + Commission based on sales targets
• Full-time salary, allowances & commission will be discussed before you become a permanent employee