Attention! This job posting is 70 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Theodor & Wille Intertrade|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2012|
TWI Training Program
The TWI Training Program is designed to fulfill the current and future needs of the company by bringing on talented and ambitious individuals to learn on site with the experienced individuals that make up the essence of TWI. Depending on the need we aim to give fresh graduates the practical and technical knowledge to excel in their fields and future careers. The program is designed to give onsite training for the specified position for the duration of 3 months; after which the candidate shall be sponsored by a TWI employee for the chance to be permanently part of the TWI community.
Job Title: Information Technology Generalist
Location: Dubai, U.A.E
Responsible for the integration of I.T systems as well as effectively communicating I.T related issues, hurdles and improvements to management in the most succinct & practical way. In charge of system updates as well as creating insights into the needs and developments for the company to improve efficiency. Shall also be oriented into Business Intelligence software’s that shall become a key point of responsibility and focused development, all the while keeping oversight on other systems employed.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Programming or related I.T/Managerial concentration.
• Familiarity with “Cloud Computing”, Software as a Service (SaaS) model or web technology
• Ability to translate customer & business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
• Excellent communications skills
• A natural ability for troubleshooting
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Must be a team player
• Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
• Ability to multi-task
• Possess fundamental operational knowledge
• Excellent time management
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Ability to read, write & speak English fluently
A procurement & logistics services provider supporting government, military, and commercial customers in highly challenging environments throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia. A supply chain leader for over 166 years, since 1998 TWI has focused on U.S. Defense and Government Services projects, including its proud performance as a Defense Logistics Agency Prime Vendor in multiple classes of supply and as a principal innovator of that agency's deployed military logistics solutions.