|Company Name||Digital Ape Media|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2012|
Digital Ape, one of the Middle East's most dynamic online-focussed media companies and owner of the domains hellwafashion.com and triplew.me, Wojhat Al Ibda3 as well as working on a variety of other projects, are looking for a dynamic, and driven person to work with our Creative, Implementation & Projects team in Dubai.
WHAT THE ROLE IS...
"This role is a very diverse role. Day to day you will be expected to liaise with and built relationships with online savvy Arabic youth who use both our online platforms Hellwafashion.com and triplew.me.
You will also be expected to interact with our clients (mainly with mid level management at blue chip companies) in a professional manner. In addition to working on online activities such as social media account management, website content management and occasionally editorial assistance you will be expected to work to deadlines on major projects in a junior capacity reporting primarily to our Marketing and Content Manager. You will be asked to come up with creative ideas for ongoing and upcoming projects and as we are a growing company you will need a cool, ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to work under pressure. This means the right candidate will on a day-to-day basis be:
· Communicating clearly and strongly with our users, clients and content teams (in Arabic and English);
· ensuring deadlines are met for content delivery;
· creatively contributing to our thought processes and brainstorming sessions for our international clients;
· working as part of a team;
· analysing performance of our platforms, projects and campaigns via in-team reporting;
· talking with our community across social media and our own platforms;
· being cool about progress, feedback and taking actions; and
· flexibility to accommodate client, project or deadline needs!
· and of course, professionally presented.”
We offer a unique product in the Middle East market and our strength is our focus on delivery and understanding client needs as well as our audiences. As part of this role you will be a highly motivated individual who thrives in a team environment and working to deadlines.
EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATION
This is a junior position within our team and training will be provided to the right applicant within our team. However, ideally, your experience, either professional or education, would involve:
This position is a full-time position, based at our Dubai headquarters.
We offer a unique working environment, that for the successful applicant will involve a full range of benefits.
Salary will be in line with experience and responsibilities.