Attention! This job posting is 70 days old and might be already filled.
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2011|
Gradberry is looking for part-time social media interns to learn and train in the fascinating world of digital, and handle a community of over 4,500 strong. We're looking for two interns, one of whom will be responsible for twitter, and another for facebook and other digital channels. This will be a three month, part-time, unpaid internship. The position start date is immediate but can be extended to January/February based on the selected candidate's schedules.
• Social media savvy
• Innovative and entrepreneurial
• Meme and virality lover
• Can be counted for University Internship or high school experience requirements
• Learn all about social media and handling communities, and gain some fantastic hand-on experience for your CV
• Be part of a young and energetic start-up team
• Flexible hours
- Marketing Manager posted 2 days ago.
- Social Media Community Management Executive(Arabic) posted 3 days ago.
- Account Executive (Digital/Social Media) posted 3 days ago.
- Graphic Designer posted 3 days ago.
- Digital Graphic Design Intern posted 9 days ago.